Step 1: Book Your Session
It is best to book your session 1-2 months out to give yourself plenty of time to prepare
Click on the "BOOK YOUR SESSION" button below and you will be redirected to our booking form. No payment will be due until Alexi calls you to discuss.
Step 2: Plan For Your Session
- To help you prep for your session Alexi will have an in-person or phone consultaion with you after you have paid for your session to go over all info and plan a shoot that fits your desires and needs.
- You will be emailed a questionairre to fill out so we may better plan for your session.
- Download our PLANNING GUIDE by clicking on the image below to make sure you don't forget anything and get all your questions answered.
Step 3: The Session
- You will go into hair and makeup first. This is the time for you to relax and reflect as well as get rid of some of those pre-shoot jitters. Complimentary champagne and snacks are offered to help you loosen up.
- Your session will last approximately 90 minutes, with numerous wardrobe changes and pose variations.
- Alexi is a pro at posing all body types and truly understands her subjects limitations and desires. We will flow naturally from one position to the next creating a comfortable and un-intimidating experience.
You can choose from a range of session locations, including:
Your home- Which is a great way to ensure your comfortably if you may be a bit shy. This is also a great way to add a fresh look from all other images in our portfolio, since your home is unique. And another perk: we get to raid your closet for inspiration! Recommended for Couples Boudoir.
Our Studio- The studio is located in Alexi's home about 10 minutes from downtown Durango. This is a private setting in a quite neighborhood. A guest room of my home has been setup as our boudoir studio.
A Hotel or Air B n B: Private, unique and a fun way to get away. Some hotels offer deals for photo shoots or you can book the whole night and have a relaxing stay-cation. The cost of the room or home is paid for by you, the client. Recommended for Couples Boudoir.
Outdoors: The perfect way to combine the beauty of nature with the beauty of YOU! An Additional $50 fee is added to your session fee to cover travel costs and the additional prep that goes into planning an outdoor shoot. Includes up to 60 miles of round-trip travel.
Step 4: Return for your viewing and ordering appointment
- You will have an opportunity to pick your images and products at your ordering session which is about 1-2 weeks after your photo shoot. Ordering sessions are a fun and relaxed way to view your photos, pick your favorites, and order your prints.
- When you show up to your ordering appointment you will watch a slideshow of your images on the TV screen, while you have a mimosa and relax.
- We offer many boudoir-specific print products, including metal prints, print boxes, matted fine art prints, canvas prints, albums and more! We see the final results as keepsakes and heirlooms; we want you to have something that you will treasure forever.
- Your products will be available for pickup or delivery 2-3 weeks after your ordering appointment
*photos must be purchased at the ordering appointment, meaning you cannot come back at a later date and then buy them. We remove all unpurchased photos from our system.